We are a Center of Excellence in Finance that is established with the goal of constructing bridges between the academia, finance sector and real sector. CEF has been founded by Sabancı University which owns the prestigious AACSB accreditation and is listed by Times Higher Education as the top university in Turkey in its annual Young University Rankings.
WHO WE ARE
Center of Excellence in Finance (CEF) at Sabanci University is established to serve as a bridge between academia, finance industry and real sector. We connect academicians, practitioners, and investment community and transform fundamental knowledge into applicable practices in real life.
CEF is established under Sabancı University which is an AACSB-accredited and internationally recognized institution is listed by Times Higher Education as the top university in Turkey in its annual Young University Rankings.
CEF serves as a medium for dialogue between academia, industry and policy-making institutions. Board members of the center include globally distinguished individuals from these three circles.
CEF's Advisory Board is composed of globally recognized leaders from the finance industry, academics and policy-making institutions as well as governments. The board advises on program development, certificate programs, conferences and workshops.
WHO WE TRAIN
- - University students and young professionals through Fundamentals of Finance classes which usually last 4 days
- - Senior finance professionals and leaders from the real sector through Corporate Finance, Valuation, Project Evaluation, Corporate Governance, Risk
- - Management, Asset Pricing, Investments, and Asset Allocation classes which usually last for 2 to 4 days
- - Institutional investors through seminars and research reports released at a quarterly frequency
- - Small investors and other market followers through research data disseminated from CEF’s official web site and other events
WHAT WE DO
CEF organizes certificate programs, seminar series, workshops, high-profile conferences and prepares research outputs directed towards diverse groups from the academia to the financial world and from the real sector to the individual investor.